Integration of external services
In order to improve project handling and reduce the "Time To Market", more and more companies are utilizing external services. These have to be embedded into the companies' processes without having access to the company database.
keytech manages the allocation of information and data, the tracking of changes by external services as well as the automatic generation of bill of materials and model structures based on the external services' delivered models.
- Allocation of complete model structures (incl. drawings)
- Monitoring of changes of assemblies and components are also possible outside of keytech PLM
- All requirements for external services can be documented
- Every change of an external service will become identifiable
- Functionality for the maintenance of PLM meta data (master item, drawing) without access to the PLM system
- Automatic check in of external model structures
- Creation of master items, bills of material and documents also having regard to the usage of individual rules for the allocation of master item IDs and document IDs
- Interactive direct-intervention in case of ambiguous situations