Semi finished parts
A master item is not always clearly identifiable by its ID. Sometimes a used length of a profile or the measurements of a metal sheet provides the definitive identity within the bill of material.
Definitive master items are required in the bills of material. Geometrical parameters like length or width need to be an element of the bill of material to get a correct view of the complete product structure. keytech PLM resolves all these issues.
- Adoption of geometrical parameters into the keytech bill of material
- Complete support for semi finished parts functionality
- Automatic splitting of bill of material components based on configured geometrical parameters
- Support of ambiguous master item numbers (only the measurement makes the part become unambiguous)
- ERP output creation and transfer of semi finished parts information
- Consistent mix of cut list and semi finished parts and unambiguous master items